HR and Recruitment agencies hold sensitive details about their clients, individuals and their own business strategy and finances. The confidentiality, availability and integrity of these information assets and intellectual property is vital for long-term success.
On an almost daily basis, there are stories about cyber attacks, social engineering attacks, cyber security etc. These terms can be very broad and don’t make it easy to assess the impact on the bottom line. A better way to think about them is in terms of theft, ransom demands, extortion and vandalism.
Why improve security?
Loss or damage to any piece of information can results in loss of business reputation and cost a significant amount of money to resolve. For example, leaking of client information, company strategy or financial details. Reasons to improve include:
- Protecting information about the business
- Protecting client information
- Protecting the information of job seekers and those involved in HR processes
- Getting certification (ISO27001:2013, Cyber Essentials or IASME) to build trust and prove security is taken seriously. When bidding for work with larger companies, having certification can be the only way to get past the initial procurement barriers
- Reducing cyber liability insurance premiums
- Regulatory compliance has an increasingly important role to play, and effective information security is critical to regulatory compliance
We work with agencies to develop, implement and maintain a security strategy that meets their unique business needs. With 15 years agency experience and a background in ISO27001:2013, we have the credentials to deliver.
If you want to know about the effectiveness of your existing information and cyber security measures we can perform an Information and Cyber Security Healthcheck.
Large organisations have a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to deliver their Information Security strategy. Smaller organisations do not have the need for a full-time CISO, but still need the expertise to deliver an information security strategy that ensures sustained business success and continuity. Using our Virtual Information Security Officer (VISO) service is a cost-effective way to have an information and cyber security professional deliver the strategy alongside your team.
To get more information on how we can help your business, please contact us.