2019 was the year when we worked in more business sectors to help with Information and Cyber Security and data protection requirements.
- Helped 3 SMEs get ISO27001 certification
- Worked with 4 organisations on their ISO27001 Surveillance programmes. This included updating of risk assessments, doing internal audits and running desktop tests of business continuity plans and incident management policies
Information and Cyber Security
- Worked with 11 organisations to improve their Information and Cyber Security measures. This ranged from doing risks assessments, giving advice on how to introduce new measures and improve on existing measures and running training and awareness sessions for the C suite and staff
- Worked with 8 organisations on their Data Protection requirements – DPA2018, GDPR and PECR. Towards the end of the year, we started a service to provide DPOs with regular summaries of updates to guidance from data protection authorities and changes to risks (malware, ransomware, causes of data breaches, insider threats etc.)
- Got CIPP/E certification. the plan was to get this in 2018 for the Data protection Consultant but work commitments leading up to and following the implementation of the GDPR meant there wasn’t time to sit the exam
Work was done with organisations in the following sectors:
- Physical Security
- Software Development
The 5 pages with the most views were about:
- The impact of the GDPR on sending emails and networking
- GDPR Legitimate Interest Tests (Assessments)
- You have decided you need ISO27001 certification – what happens now?
- Why keeping information secure is much more than an IT issue
- ISO27001 Information Transfer requirements
- More than 480 LinkedIn posts
- More than 400 tweets
See the full size infographic.
We specialise in helping SMEs with information and cyber security and data protection but work with micro SMEs, startups and larger organisations as well. Get in touch if you want more details about our services.
t: +44 (0)7941 188462